“It is essential that everyone understands the importance of a tidy and organised salon, after putting so much effort into providing great service,” reveals Jade Evangelou. “You don’t want to let yourself down by receiving negative feedback regarding salon organisation.”
Jade’s top tips include:
1. Everyone in the team must tidy and organise.
2. Keep old boxes and containers to organise items.
3. Use quiet times for cleaning.
4. Put things back where they belong.
5. Tidy as you go along and help each other.
6. Regularly clear out and reorganise; dispose of any unused equipment and old unused products.
What do you want our next #NextSteps topic to be? Email email@example.com to submit your questions and you could be our next topic! You can also tweet us at #TellScratch on Twitter.