Keep nails in top condition with Calgel Aftercare Kits
By Helena Biggs | 26 March 2018 | Launches, News
Keep gel enhancements looking fresher for longer and offer products to help clients soak off nails safely at home with Izabelle Hammon’s Aftercare Kits.
The kits are sold in a Calgel branded bag, but all products are compatible with both Calgel and iZ PRO Colour, and the iZ Beauty gel effect lacquers.
The bag includes:
- 100ml Cleanse – A non-acetone varnish remover.
- 100ml Soak-Off – An acetone remover enriched with hydrating oils.
- Pink File – A gentle file to shape the natural nail once gel has been removed.
- Pink Buffing Block – A coarse buffing block to buff the surface of the gel (once top coat is removed with Cleanse) prior to soaking-off. Will help to speed up gel removal.
- Wonder Wipe Roll- A highly absorbent lint-free roll for use when soaking-off gels.
- UV Top Coat (6ml) – Adds shine and protects gel colours with a UV filter. Can also be used over white or nude gels for added brightness.
- Shine Top Coat (6ml) – Adds shine and helps to protect gels from staining.
- Tropical Cuticle Oil (6ml) – Helps to hydrate the nail and cuticle area.
- Lotus Blossom Hand Cream (50ml) – A lightweight formula to hydrate hands. Enriched with vitamins and wheatgerm oil, with the luxurious scent of Lotus Blossom.
- Original Dr PAWPAW (25ml) – A multi-use balm to provide relief for dry and irritated skin; ideal for cuticles.