Wax:One range joins Sweet Squared’s distribution portfolio
By Helena Biggs | 09 February 2018 | Launches, News
Sweet Squared has added the wax:one brand to its distribution portfolio to help professionals offer a fast, comfortable waxing service.
Developed for today’s modern active client, wax:one products have been formulated to offer smooth results while minimising the risk of ingrown hairs.
Key features revealed by the wax:one range include:
- simple solution – one Hot, one Strip
- great quality – good adhesion, melts quickly and evenly and maintains an even consistency
- low melting and working temperature – for greater client comfort and a quicker prep time
- super thin viscosity – uses less product and is effective in seeking out the base of the hair for clean, comfortable removal
- flexible – the wax contours with the body and doesn’t become brittle or snap hairs, therefore reducing the risk of ingrown hairs for a more comfortable client experience
- suitable for sensitive skin – low working temperature
- unisex – works effectively with all hair types and the branding has wide appeal.
The core wax:one range comprises a hot wax, strip wax, cleanser, a pre and post wax oil and an ingrown hair treatment ideal for retailing. The product range is supported by accredited education including, beginners, female and male advanced, and conversion courses which will be delivered nationwide in the UK and ROI from March.
For existing customers, Sweet Squared will be running free, 2 hour workshops in over 15 locations across the country from March onwards.
“We’re renowned for supporting our customers with innovative, best-in-show brands and wax:one will go above and beyond with exceptional quality and easy, achievable results,” comments Samantha Sweet, MarComms director and co-founder, Sweet Squared.
“The education programme launching with wax:one has been developed by a highly skilled, exceptional team of therapists and educators who deliver first class training and treatments to their own clients.”
The brand will launch in the UK and Irish markets in March and will be exclusively distributed via www.sweetsquared.com.