Revealed: 5 steps to make your pedicure go the distance
By Guest Writer | 09 March 2022 | Brands, Expert Advice, Feature, Health & wellbeing
Keep dry, hard skin on feet at bay post-pedicure with a helping hand from Bryony Cocksedge, head of education at Louella Belle…
1. Start with a bowl of warm water and add a capful of Footlogix Foot Soak which is a pH balanced, gentle, cleansing foot soak with anti-microbial properties. It helps soften dry, rough skin without dehydrating the skin while having a relaxing soak.
2. Dry the feet after soaking for around 5 minutes and grab your Retail Foot File. This double-sided file is made with high quality stainless steel and has a multi-directional grit that will effectively remove hard skin without shredding it. Its contoured comfort grip also makes it easy to use.
3. Once you have filed both feet, apply a capful of Footlogix Exfoliating Seaweed Scrub to each foot/leg to soften and smooth the skin even further. This unique formula is blended with essential oils, microalgae and polished pumice to exfoliate the skin without being abrasive. Leave on the foot/leg for 10 minutes for a detoxifying mask and rinse away.
4. Dry the feet well, including in between the toes! Apply a capful of your chosen Footlogix Mousse Formula to each foot, depending on the condition and needs of your skin.
5. Apply 2-3 pumps of Footlogix Massage Formula to the foot/leg and massage in. This will help to hydrate the skin with Urea and Sunflower Seed Oil as well as boost circulation, improve skin and muscle tone.
Treat yourself to an at home pedicure at least once a month. To maintain healthy feet, use the Mousse twice daily for 2 weeks, then apply every day. If you suffer with hard skin building up, use the Foot File and Exfoliating Seaweed Scrub weekly, before or after a bath/shower.
For the full Footlogix range please visit www.louellabelle.co.uk
Follow Bryony on Instagram here.