Celebrity nail tech, Julie Kandalec, announces new 6-week online business course
By Chloe Randall | 23 June 2023 | Celebrity, News
Celebrity manicurist, Julie Kandalec, has announced an addition to Julie K Nail Academy, a new six-week online business course called Beauty EntrePRONeur™.
Formerly only available to nail professionals, Julie was seeing numerous requests to teach to other beauty niches as well, so Beauty EntrePROneur™ was born. The course is designed for all beauty professionals in various niches including hair, makeup, estheticians, lash stylists, permanent makeup artists, barbers, and of course, nail professionals.
Over the six week period, Julie will mentor students on the process of building a successful, high-end business in their individual markets, encompassing:
- Branding yourself as a VIP beauty pro, including creating a brand kit and logo.
- Social media and marketing for beauty pros.
- Where to find celebrity & VIP clients in your local area, how to reach out to them, and what to say.
- How to build credibility to accelerate your growth and set yourself apart from other beauty pros in your area.
- Proper on-set etiquette and professionalism while on set and working with celebrity VIP clients.
- Interviews with industry leaders, including a top celebrity makeup artist, a beauty and trend expert, and an executive producer who specialises in beauty campaigns.
- Upon successful course completion, VIPs are added to Julie’s highly regarded job referral list.
- Valuable resources, activities, gifting, and more.
The course modules will be accessible whenever needed, with a new module dropping each week. Students will also have three live calls with Julie to offer direct interaction with her and an opportunity for real-time Q&A’s, discussing advancements, and fostering a sense of community.
Furthermore, students will be given access to an exclusive Facebook group for members only, granting them additional opportunities to connect with Julie and fellow students and alumni.
Students will also have lifetime access to the course content.
The summer course will launch on 12 July, with open enrolment from 23 June through to 28 June 2023.