Charlotte Tilbury launches exclusive Pro programme for professional make-up artists
By Sophie Nutt | 14 March 2018 | News
British make-up artist, Charlotte Tilbury, has launched a professional membership programme for her eponymous beauty and skincare brand.
Armed with the motto, ‘give a woman the right make-up and she can conquer the world’, Charlotte Tilbury has transitioned from being one of the most sought after make-up artists of the celebrity and fashion world to a global businesswoman with the launch of her beauty brand in 2013. Now, professional make-up artists and students alike are being given the chance to become a Charlotte Tilbury Pro member.
Complete with a number of unique benefits, including a 30% discount across most beauty products, unique giveaways and product previews, members of Charlotte Tilbury’s exclusive Pro programme will enjoy make-up perks in the plenty.
When applying to become a member, make-up students will need to provide valid photo I.D. and an acceptance letter from an accredited make-up artist school dated within the last 12 months. Although not a requirement, student applicants are also encouraged to attach the following:
- Professional business card with a URL link to a professional website or social media account
- Editorial page or commercial magazine feature with name credit
- URL link to a professional website
- Accredited make-up school qualification or professional valid licence
- Crew call list on production company letterhead
- Reference letter from professional beauty brand detailing artistry position
- Active professional social media business account
Professional make-up artists will need to provide valid photo I.D. and two pieces of professional make-up artist criteria from the above list, valid within the past two years.
For more information on how to apply, the documentation required and other T&C’s visit www.charlottetilbury.com