Check out the full body device lighting up beauty salons nationwide
By Rebecca Hitchon | 04 March 2022 | News, Products & Treatments
Offering a bundle of benefits in just one treatment, the Body Boost Bed from Beam Supreme Ltd. is a full body device utilising photobiomodulation (PBM) therapy, a non-thermic light therapy that is making waves in the beauty sphere.
EU medically certified and with thousands of studies and hundreds of trials evidencing the benefits of PBM, the system uses blue, red and near-infrared light to treat the face and whole body of clients, as well as enhance the effects of other treatments.
Clinically proven benefits include:
- increased production of skin elastin and collagen for an anti-ageing effect.
- accelerated healing of wounds and scars.
- a targeting and reduction of the root of pain and inflammation (particularly helpful for relaxing clients with joint pain or arthiritis).
- an increase in blood flow, improving muscle recovery and performance.
- a boost to immunity, with powerful antimicrobial effects preventing infection.
Clients have also noted reduced stress levels and improved wellness after receiving the treatment.
The Body Boost Bed requires just 25 minute sessions, with the only labour required between each client visit being sanitisation. This allows you to maximise bookings and increase turnover, and with electrical running costs of the bed being low, expenditure is kept to a minimum for the treatment. Beam Supreme Ltd. estimates that the electrical cost to a provider is 30p per used hour or just over 12p per session.
Costs are also reduced through the long lifespan of the LED units, estimated to reach 50,000 hours.
Head to Beam Supreme Ltd.’s website to find out more and enquire about purchasing your own Body Boost Bed.