CND™ collaborates with Marc Jacobs for AW24 runway show
By Callie Iley | 08 February 2024 | Brands, News
Inspired by papercut dolls and Diana Ross’ iconic style, three barely-there CND™ shades were worn at the Marc Jacobs autumn/winter 2024 runway show.
Shades used include:
- CND™ Bare Chemise – semi-sheer light nude.
- CND™ Field Fox – grey-toned nude beige.
- CND™ Satin Pajamas – opaque taupe beige.
Lead nail artist, Jin Soon, comments: “The inspiration behind this collection is a unique blend of creativity with big hair, long eyelashes and unexpected opaque, neutral glossy nails.”
Jin Soon continues: “To complement the look, we wanted to keep the hands looking clean and buffed, playing with barely-there neutrals like CND™’s Bare Chemise, Field Fox and Satin Pajamas.”
Get the look with CND Shellac™:
- Apply one layer of CND Shellac™ Base Coat. Cure using button 1 on the CND™ LED Lamp.
- Apply two layers of CND Shellac™ in Bare Chemise, Field Fox or Satin Pajamas. Cure each layer using button 2S.
- Finish with one layer of CND Shellac™ No-Wipe+ Top Coat. Cure using button 3 and cleanse the nails.
- Apply CND SolarOil™ to nails and cuticles.
Get the look with CND Vinylux™ :
- Apply two layers of CND Vinylux™ Long Wear Polish in Bare Chemise, Field Fox or Satin Pajamas.
- Finish with one layer of CND Vinylux™ Long Wear Shine Top Coat.