Embrace cool tones this winter with ASP’s Highlight range
By Helena Biggs | 18 December 2018 | News, Products & Treatments
ASP has unveiled The Highlight collection; four cool, on-trend hues that are perfect for the current season.
Available in gel polish for up to three weeks’ wear, the shades include:
- Natura – a creamy nude-pink
- Spectra – a stunning rose gold sparkle
- Viva – a creamy grey
- Fantasia – a lilacy shimmer
ASP Signature gel polish is formulated to prevent chips and smudges and is easy to apply, with no thickening or yellowing.
How to apply:
- Perform prep and apply a coat of Signature Nail Prep to the nail to dehydrate the nail plate and remove.
- Apply Signature Bonder to the free edge of the nail only (apply to the whole nail if customer is prone to lifting).
- Apply a nail thin coat of Signature Base Coat to the nail, cure for 30 seconds (LED) or 2 minutes (UV).
- Apply a thin coat of ASP Signature Colour (cure again), apply another thin coat of Colour and cure.
- Apply a coat of ASP Signature Top Coat and cure for a long lasting shine.
- Finish by using ASP Signature Conditioning Finishing Wipe to remove tackiness.
The range is available via www.salon-services.com