EMBRACE SEXY nail shades with Gelish’s Matadora nail colour collection
By Helena Biggs | 29 July 2017 | Launches, News
Gelish has taken the bull by the horns and been inspired by Spain for its autumn/winter nail colour collection.
Taking influence from the vibrant culture and scenery of Spain, the collection includes rich tones of navy, purple and red available in the soak-off gel polish formula, that lasts at least two weeks.
“Spain is a country full of passion and colour; from the architecture and people to the food and fashion,” comments Danny Haile, CEO and founder of Gelish.
“It served as great inspiration to create a mosaic of the rich tones and vibrant pops of colour for an autumn collection.”
The six new shades set to get you dancing are:
- I’m Drawing A Blanco – White Shimmer
- Mauve Your Feet – Mauve Nude Crème
- Don’t Break My Corazón – Orange Red Crème
- All Tango-d Up – Deep Red Crème
- Danced And Sang-ria – Vampy Purple Crème
- Olé My Way – Navy Blue Shimmer
Available via www.nailharmonyuk.com