Get the look: Kim Kardashian’s GQ Awards chocolate nail style
By Helena Biggs | 20 November 2023 | Celebrity, News
TV personality & business owner, Kim Kardashian, was awarded the Tycoon of the Year award at the GQ Men of the Year Awards, showcasing a chocolate brown nail look created using CND™ products.
The event celebrated individuals who have significantly impacted culture, fashion, entertainment and sports in 2023, at a ceremony in Bar Marmont, LA on 16 November.
The SKIMS founder flaunted a custom Chrome Hearts two-piece in a sandy shade, complemented by a brown smokey eye and glossy nude lip.
Here’s how to get the look:
- Apply a layer of CND™ Plexigel Bonder and cure in the CND™ LED Lamp.
- Using CND™ Future Forms with CND™ Plexigel Builder, build nail length and shape to a long coffin tip. Cure.
- Clean the nail with 99% IPA, shape and refine with a buffer, then clean again.
- Apply three layers of CND™ Shellac shade, Leather Goods, curing between layers.
- Seal with a layer of CND™ Shellac No-Wipe+ Top Coat.
- Moisturise with CND™ Solar Oil to condition nails and cuticles.
CND products are available in the UK&I via www.sweetsquared.com.
*Lead image courtesy of @nails_of_la