Looking to combine a road trip with gel polish? Meet The GelBottle Inc’s spring collection
By Chloe Randall | 24 April 2023 | News, Products & Treatments
The GelBottle Inc has combined nails and travel to launch the Road Trip collection, featuring 10 gel polish shades.
Featuring innovative textures and a new flashing glitter, the collection also includes shades that have been inspired by some of the best-selling BIAB™ hues, much to nail tech demand.
The shades are as follows:
- Provence- black and gold-flecked pastel purple
- Away- pastel green
- Weekender- neon blue
- Solo- soft pink (inspired by 19 BIAB™)
- Voyage- semi-sheer milky with black and gold flecks
- Headlights- flashing glitter with hints of black and gold
- Rainbow- neon green
- Playlist- neon, bubble gum pink
- Vacay- bright pastel coral
- Escape- nude (inspired by Teddy BIAB™)
“I wanted to create a collection that combined two of my biggest passions in life — nails and travel — and embodied individualism, artistry and creativity. And so, TGB Road Trip was born,” says founder and CEO of The GelBottle Inc, Daisy Kalnina.
Every single shade in the collection is available in a the 7ml bottle as well as the full size 20ml, so it is an ideal collection whether you’re working straight from the salon or taking your business on the road as a mobile pro.