Make nails rock with Light Elegance’s 12 autumn 2023 shades
By Rebecca Hitchon | 23 August 2023 | News, Products & Treatments
Light Elegance has launched the Rocks collection, featuring rich colours and mesmerising glitters inspired by nature, for autumn and beyond.
“I loved making something so gritty, rough and natural, such as rocks and stones, and turning them into something beautiful, modern and clean,” comments Lexy McLellan, Light Elegance creative director. “I was inspired by earth and jewel tones, and wanted to create art from nature.”
The Rocks collection features six colours available in P+ HEMA-free Soak-off Gel Polish and ButterCream (for nail art and thin overlays), and six glitter shades available in P+ Glitter Gel Polish and Hard Glitter Gel. The P+ Gel Polish and Glitter Gels are housed in new packaging, in salon-friendly 10ml sizes.
The colours available in P+ Gel Polish and ButterCream are:
- Can You Dig It? A rich, creamy brown with a hint of red.
- I Lava You A berry fuchsia with a vibrant pink shimmer.
- Perfect Cut A deep, rich cranberry red.
- Rock My World A dark muddled olive green with earthy undertones.
- Stone Cold A luscious, dark purple mixed with blue shimmer.
- Taken For Granite A muddled, milk chocolate neutral.
The shades available in P+ Glitter Gel Polish and Glitter Gel are:
- Amethyst Kiss A deep, sophisticated purple with flashes of fuchsia and sapphire sparkle.
- Clean Slate A combination of black and silver shimmer imitating slate.
- Diamond in the Rough A fine deep rose, salmon-pink glitter with flashes of rose gold.
- Mother of Pearl A flat pearl meets iridescent glitter, which flashes copper, green, blue and purple.
- Pints & Quartz A fine, neutral glitter where tan meets a touch of red.
- You’re a Gem A deep, luscious fuchsia glitter.