Get in the carnival spirit with Calgel & iZ Pro Colour’s 8 bright nail shades
By Chloe Randall | 02 May 2022 | News, Products & Treatments
Get your dancing shoes on and get in the summer mood as Calgel and iZ PRO Colour has unveiled the Carnaval collection, inspired by the famous Rio carnival.
This spring/summer 2022 collection features eight gel shades, is available in both Calgel and iZ PRO Colour formulas. Exclusively available for technicians certified to use those systems, you can snap up the shades via Izabelle Hammon Ltd. and get a 25% discount if you purchase all eight.
Meet the collection:
- 743 Fantasia – a hot pink with a metallic sheen
- 744 Caipirinha – a creamy subtle pistachio with subtle sparkle
- 745 Samba – a creamy but bright violet
- 746 Masquerade – a neon tinted peach with sparkle
- 747 One Day in Rio – a vibrant ‘Tiffany’ turquoise/blue
- 748- Feather Crown – a periwinkle with subtle sparkle
- 749 Papaya – an orange tinted, summer yellow
- 750 Lola – a neon tinted bubblegum
iZ Pro Colour offers nail technicians the benefits of hard gel, but with the ability to soak off. While Calgel offers one clear gel that can be used as a sculpture gel to build shape as well as length without the need for primers, base gels or finishing/sealer gels. Calgel colour gel can also be applied directly to the natural nail.