Boost your nail & beauty business with government funded training programme
By Chloe Randall | 03 February 2022 | Movers & Shakers, News
The programme is 12 weeks long and is designed to be taken alongside full time work through a combination of virtual and face-t0-face learning, meaning your time in the salon would not be affected.
Funded 90% by the government, the curriculum supports businesses in building their capabilities in leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business, and financial management.
By the end of the programme, a business growth plan will have been developed to help take the business to the next level.
To join the Help to Grow: Management Course, the business must:
- Be a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity
To join the Help to Grow: Management Course, the applicant must:
- Be a senior decision maker, such as chief executive, finance director, operations director, etc. Only one person per business can attend the programme.
- Commit to completing all sessions