Cuccio announces seminars to help maximise income through nail skills
By Helena Biggs | 05 September 2019 | Events, News
Cuccio Europe is to host three Hard Gel Seminars this autumn, with the focus on helping techs utilise their nail skills to maximise income using the brand’s T3 LED/UV Hard Gels.
Each one-day event includes products for use on the day, an educational manual, certification and lunch and refreshments.
Run by Liz Richards, head of European education, and Nina Subasic, Cuccio elite educator, the features of each event are:
- Product application – and why T3 LED/UV Hard Gel will give you optimum revenue rewards
- Techniques – and how Cuccio hard gels integrate with the brand’s other product ranges/
- A demo of competition nails with nail art effects
- Details on how to become a Cuccio educator
A spokesperson for Cuccio comments: “We have been exceptionally busy across the globe and have come together to create an event that promises to be packed with education, hands on practical time, giveaways, social media time and lots more. We will focus on the Cuccio LED gel range to include quirky tips on how to create speedy and superb salon nails. All product will be supplied – if attendees could just bring along their implements.”
A certificate will be issued for those that take part in the practical.
Seminars will be held in:
- Nottingham, Belfry Hotel – 28 October
- London, Hilton London Kensington – 11 November
- Manchester, Copthorne Hotel – 25 November
Tickets are £50 + VAT, delegates get a free goody bag worth £50 AND there will be 50% off Cuccio products on the day.
Contact Cuccio on 0115 697 9671 for ticket sales and more information.