Course Details: Learn how to create a classic hybrid manicure the Semilac way. The course incorporates both theory and practical, with a theory booklet sent to student to study before the course.
This ABT and Beauty Guild accredited training session is aimed at nail technicians wanting to up skill and learn about new products and treatments.
The Hybrid course incorporates both theoretical and practical elements. Topics covered include:
- Natural nail health & nail types, plus skin & bone structure
- Semilac UV Hybrid products, tools and equipment required for treatments
- Manicure preparation, application and removal of colour
- Aftercare and troubleshooting
- Legal processes including health & safety, data protection, insurance and sales
Location: Semilac’s Salon HQ in Solihull and the Semilac UK Academy in Stockport.
Requirements: Students are required to attendee with nails free of any products.