Nail Harmony UK is back at the X Factor for the eighth year in a row as Gelish techs manicure the hands of famous faces for this year’s celebrity edition.
Each week, team Gelish head to the London LH2 Studios to spend two days with the celebrity contestants and get their manicures stage-ready for the live shows every Sunday.
The Gelish team for week one was made up of Georgie Smedley, Jazz Christodoulou, Jan Soar and Thi Jackson, while Sharon Baker tended to the nails of Nicole Sherzinger using Gelish in A Touch Of Sass.
The team was hard at work creating the following looks for each celebrity:
- Jenny Ryan wore Gelish Let’s Kiss & Warm Up courtesy of Thi Jackson
- Kevin McHale wore Gelish Kiss In The Dark and Urban Nails No Wipe Matte Top Coat by Jazz Christodoulou
- Megan McKenna wore Gelish in She’s A Natural and Izzy Wizzy courtesy of Jazz Christodoulou
- Renata (in V5) opted for flame nail art done by Jazz Christodoulou using Gelish Art Form 2D Gel Paints
- Victoria Ekanoye wore a pink and white French design with Prohesion Acrylic courtesy of Georgie Smedley
- Olivia Olsen wore Gelish Beauty Marks The Spot courtesy of Jan Soar
- Alondra (in V5) wore Gelish Dip Extensions in the colour Fame Game courtesy of Jan Soar
- Wendii (in V5) wore Gelish Arctic Freeze courtesy of Georgie Smedley
- Sofia (in V5) wore Gelish in Arctic Freeze courtesy of Georgie Smedley
- Ricky Lake opted for Gelish A Kiss In The Dark applied by Thi Jackson
Team Gelish will be back stage every week in preparation for the live shows this season.
Gelish products are available from www.nailharmonyuk.co.uk